Do you want to configure the Bellsouth.net email on an Android device? If yes, then the steps are mentioned in the blog post. Read the steps carefully before implementing them on the device. We want to note that the measures will remain the same for all Android devices.
Steps to configure the Bellsouth.net email account
The Bellsouth email is the most viable and efficient email service for people living in the US. There are numerous features and functions found in this email service that you would never experience in any other email. You can connect to your friends, colleagues, and peers through the Bellsouth.net email account. If you want to share something meaningful with your family, you can do a direct email chat.
Some customers are curious to know the steps for configuring the email on the android device. Keeping their comments and feedback on priority, we will discuss the steps in the coming up paragraphs.
Before proceeding with the steps, you need to know the username and password of your email account. If the account credentials are not known to you, you will find a problem setting up the email.
- Open the Bellsouth email app from the home screen.
- Go to the ‘Email‘ option from the list of apps and select ‘Add an account.
- Enter the email address and password in the required fields. If the email account is not created yet, then sign-up for the Bellsouth.net email account first.
- Now is the time to select the ‘Account type.’ Select the POP3 from the option and click ‘Proceed.’ Enter the ‘Incoming server address‘ on the Bellsouth email account setup page. The details of the settings can be asked from the email experts.
- Enter the server address for the Bellsouth.net email account. There’s only a minor difference in the lecture’s incoming and outgoing server settings. Yes, ensure that you enter the right port number for the correct server address.
- Enter the SSL settings in the next window that appears. When you enable the SSL security, the account will be opened securely on your android smartphone.
- Click ‘Next‘ to move to the next page. You need to change some settings, like the password of your bellsouth.net email account.
- Click ‘No‘ and move on to the next step.
- The verification page is now opened on the screen. Continue with the setup process.
- Open your Bellsouth Email Login account and select the service provider from the list.
- If you want, you can access the webmail from the computer or laptop using the same email credentials. Everything will remain synced on both devices. Yes, if you select the IMAP account type, then the email on the phone will stay out of sync with the computer.
This is all about the process of configuring the Bellsouth.net email on your Android device. We hope you have understood the steps.
Referral URL: Bellsouth