Error 0x800ccc92 encounters if you have configured the SBCGlobal email account on Outlook. If you don’t know the causes and consequences of the SbcGlobal email error, this blog post is for you. You will find it difficult to send or receive the email from the account once you have got this error.
Why this error code appears?
The primary cause of this error message is:
- Incorrect password or username entered in the field.
- Wrong settings of MS outlook.
- The PST file size exceeded the limit.
- If there is any SMTP or POP3 settings mismatch, you will find the error code on the screen.
- In Case you have closed Outlook directly from the screen without implementing proper steps, you will get the error code.
- Any malware or virus is attacked on the MS Outlook program.
Now coming to the steps to eradicate the SbcGlobal email error 0x800ccc92:
- If the password or the username entered by you is incorrect, click on the ‘Forgot username and password link and reset the password. You have to go through the reset process to recover the password.
- Enter the secondary mail on which you want to get the password reset link.
- Check the POP3 or SMTP settings from the email.
- If the PST file size is too large than the normal one, you will get a problem receiving the new mail on the SBCGlobal email account. You can fix this problem through the below-mentioned steps:
- Delete all the items that are not at all required.
- Run the ‘Scanpst.exe’ tool, which is available in Outlook itself. You will find the solution and the problem on the ‘Scan Results page.
If you find the problem is still not resolved, you can use the ‘Kernel’ tool, which is available online. A third-party tool is used to remove the SbcGlobal Email error from the Att.Net Email Login SBCglobal screen.
Kernel for PST Outlook repair
This is again a popular tool provided by some companies online. The user can download the tool from Google and install it. This tool is most preferred due to its reliable results and transparency in providing the data. You can restore the files stored in the below-mentioned folders.
- Deleted files.
- Calendar items.
- Email attachment.
If you are new to this tool and don’t have the technical know-how, then nothing to worry about. You can chat with the tool experts available online on the website. They will let you know the complete functionality of this tool.
Also Read: SbcGlobal Login
Also Read: AOL Mail Login
Also Read: Roadrunner Email
Referral Webpage: Techcrunch