Error 0x800ccc92 encounters if you have configured the SBCGlobal email account on Outlook. If you don’t know the causes and consequences of this error, then this blog post is for you. You will find difficult to send or receive the email from the account once you have got this error.
Why this error code appears?
The primary cause of this error message is:
- Incorrect password or username entered in the field.
- Incorrect settings of MS outlook.
- The PST file size exceeded the limit.
- If there is any mismatch of SMTP or POP3 settings, then you will find the error code on the screen.
- If you have closed the Outlook directly from the screen without implementing proper steps, then you will get the error code.
- Any malware or virus if attacked on the MS Outlook program.
Now coming to the steps to eradicate the error 0x800ccc92:
- If the password or the username entered by you is incorrect, then click on the ‘Forgot username and password’ link and reset the password. You have to go through the reset process in order to recover the password.
- Enter the secondary mail on which you want to get the password reset link.
- Check the POP3 or SMTP settings from the email. If there is any change that you find it has not been done by you, then report the same issue to the email experts.
- If the PST file size is too large than the normal one, then you will get a problem in receiving the new mail on the SBCGlobal email account. You can fix this problem through the below-mentioned steps:
- Delete all the items that are not at all required.
- Run ‘Scanpst.exe’ tool which is available in the Outlook itself. You will find the solution along with the problem on the ‘Scan Results’ page.
If you find the problem is still not resolved, then you can use the ‘Kernel’ tool which is available online. It is a third-party tool used to remove the error from the Att.Net Email Login SBCglobal screen.
Kernel for PST Outlook repair
This is again a popular tool provided by a number of companies online. The user can download the tool from Google and install it. This tool is most preferred due to its reliable results and transparency in providing the data. You can restore the files stored in the below-mentioned folders.
- Deleted files.
- Calendar items.
- Email attachment.
If you are new to this tool and don’t have the technical know-how of this tool, then nothing to worry about. You can chat with the tool experts available online on the website. They will let you know the complete functionality of this tool.