Are you experiencing problems while login your SBC Global email account then, here are some ways to resolve those problems. These are proven measures suggested by our experts.
Individuals prefer sending emails to their contacts rather than meeting them in person. Emailing is one of the most popular and effective modes of communication in the modern era. It is the tool used to communicate with the friend, relatives or office colleagues. Hence, we can surely say that email accounts of people possess a large amount of data, ranging from personal data to professional data of a person. It consists of all the necessary information that they require to complete their day-to-day tasks.
Hence, it can be very difficult for people if their emails are not being configured on their smart devices. Some people become so frustrated that they plan to switch to another email service, but they should understand that switching At&T Net Email Login to another email service might result in data loss in the previous email. This particular problem is specifically appearing in SBCGlobal email when people are trying to configure it with their iPhone. Let’s find out how it can be solved in the following sections.
- Check internet connectivity: If you are not getting any response from the email server, then you must try to check the internet connectivity. As SBCGlobal is a reputed email server and it not possible that such an email service provider doesn’t revert to its customers. There could be a possibility that the problem is not within SBCGlobal email, but your internet, so make sure you check the internet connectivity. To fix the problem, get in touch with your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Try to reopen the application: It can happen that when you access your email account on the application, it doesn’t open properly. Thus, you must try to reopen the mail app and refresh the page by scrolling down the screen.
- Restart your iPhone: You need to down your iPhone to fix the problem, and for that, you need to hold the power button for 5 seconds followed by sliding the power button from right to left. You can even locate the option in settings. Type ‘Power off’ in the search bar, and an option will appear on the screen. Then, by pressing the power button, you can restart the device.
- Update your iPhone: iPhone users love this feature because Apple tries to solve all the problems befalling its devices using the software updates. So, you must check for the software update if there is any available. In case, there is then, you must get that update. Go to the ‘Settings’ option followed by clicking ‘About’. Then, you can find the ‘Update Software’ option on the screen, which you need to click to know about the device update.
- Add the email account again: The above-mentioned solutions should offer you access to the email account, but in case, that doesn’t happen, then you need to re-add the email account. However, make sure to delete your previous account on the phone before adding it again.
Hopefully, now you will be able to access your SBCGlobal email account on iPhone. If not, then you should take the help of the email helpline.