There are times when you find the important message not available in the inbox folder of your Outbox account. It might be due to the reason that you have accidentally deleted the email or it has been done intentionally to free up space. However, if you want the same Roadrunner webmail login back in your outlook account, then there are some tweaks and tricks you need to follow and are discussed in the blog post. Before proceeding further, don’t forget to check the deleted folder. If no such message is available, then go to the ‘Recoverable Items’ folder.
Simple steps to be executed to recover the deleted emails are –
How to recover the items that are available in the deleted items folder
- First of all, you need to launch the ‘Outlook account folder’ and go to ‘Email’. Go to the ‘Deleted Items’ folder.
- After searching the message, go to the ‘Other folder’.
- If you want to move the messages to the inbox or any other folder, then select the relevant folder.
- If you want to recover anything else apart from messages, then go to ‘Calendar’ and right-click on it. Go to ‘Move’ followed by the ‘other folder’.
- If you want to restore any contact, then follow the same process and contact will be sent to the relevant folder.
- In case, you want to restore any task, then click ‘Move’ followed by destination named ‘Task’.
How to recover messages which are no longer available in the ‘Deleted item’ folder?
Any message which is not available even in the deleted items folder but still you want to restore in the inbox folder, then go through the steps mentioned below and search for the message in the ‘Recoverable Items’ folder.
- Delete items from Outlook ‘Delete’ folder.
- Empty the folder.
- Delete the messages from the account inbox.
How to restore emails from the ‘Recoverable items folder’?
- Check the ‘Email’ folder from the ‘Outbox’ email account.
- Go to ‘Home’ followed by the ‘Recover deleted items’ option.
- Start selecting the messages you want to recover and click ‘Restore’ finally.
- Tap ‘Ok’ to save changes. If you want to make changes thereafter, then follow the same steps.
Note: When you retrieve the messages from the ‘Recoverable’ email folder, all the messages will first go to the ‘Deleted Items’ folder. From there, you can move the messages to the desired folder. If you want, you can move it to the ‘Inbox’ folder from the destination folder.
Also – Read how to resolve the SSL issues befalling Roadrunner email?