America Online Mail is widely used emailing platform. This email service is accessed by millions of Americans for day to day communication. However, if you are unable to send messages through AOL email, then follow the below mentioned solutions:-
- Your sent folder consist of mails not sent by you: – When you go to the sent mail folder and you are observe that there are mails which you haven’t sent on other email addresses, then there is a possibility that your account has been compromised or in other words it has been hacked by someone.
If you are sure about this, then you should immediately change the password of your account. This is the only way by which you can secure your account and stop the hacker from accessing your email account. Make sure to keep a strong password using uppercase, lower case, numerals and special characters.
- You are not able to send email to anyone: Now, if you are facing a problem in sending emails to others, then worry not, here are the steps that you can follow to fix your problem. As, it is a long procedure, we recommend you to go along carefully.
- Shut-down and start again:-Most of the time, we put our laptop on sleep mode while we are not using it and it goes on days like that. Restart your computer after turning it off completely. By doing so, your computer will clear its internal memory and resolve the issue.
- Try to switch to another browser: – Sometimes, our web browser that we usually use to access mails is out-dated. If you are using the Internet explorer, which comes by default along with Window, then you should try to install software such as Google Chrome, Firefox etc. as, certain times Internet Explorer doesn’t work as a compatible browser.
- Another hacked trick: When your account is hacked, the hacker changes your account name to make it difficult for you to access your account. So, you must check your name on the device by going to the mail setting.
- The browser cache must be cleared: – You should regularly take the action of removing the history or the cache. Whenever, you visit a website your web browser store some cache. Once, they are clear, you will see a noticeable change in the performance of your mail.
- Block the Pop-up:- While accessing AOL mails the pop-up may start to occur frequently. One way to get rid of them is to simply disable pop-up from the setting or, you can make a temporary pass by pressing down ‘Shift key’ while clicking on website’s link.
- Your mails are not showing the images: If you have this issue, you must not have Rich text or HTML enabled on your mail. You can enable it by going to ‘AOL Sign In’ page.
While sending an image as an attachment, if your recipient isn’t getting the mail with the image, then there would be a problem while making attachment. You can simply go to the sent email, download the image and compose another message by attaching the downloaded file. Make sure that the file is uploaded before you press, ‘Send’.