America Online Mail is a widely used emailing platform. Millions of Americans access this email service for day-to-day communication. However, if you are unable to send messages through AOL email, then follow the below-mentioned solutions:-
- Your sent folder consists of emails not sent by you: – When you go to the sent mail folder, and you observe that there are emails that you haven’t sent to other email addresses, then we Could say that your account is compromised or in other words, someone hacked your email account.
If you are sure about this, you should immediately change your account’s password. This is the only way by which you can secure your AOL account and stop the hacker from accessing your email account. Make sure to keep a strong password using uppercase, lower case, numerals, and special characters.
- You cannot send emails to anyone: Now, if you face a problem sending emails to others, worry not. Here are the steps that you can follow to fix your problem. As it is a lengthy procedure, we recommend you to go along carefully.
- Shut down and start again:-Most of the time. We put our laptop on sleep mode while not using it, and it goes on days like that. Please restart your computer after turning it off completely. By doing so, your computer will clear its internal memory and resolve the issue.
- Try to switch to another browser: – Sometimes, we usually use outdated web browser access mails. Suppose you use Internet Explorer, which comes by default, and Windows. In that case, you should try to install software such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. At certain times, Internet Explorer doesn’t work as a compatible browser.
- Another hacked trick: When your account gets hacked, the hacker changes your account name to make it difficult to access your account. So, you must check your name on the device by going to the mail setting.
- Must Clear The Browser Cache: – You should regularly remove the cache’s history whenever you visit a website. Your web browser store some supplies. Once they are clear, you will see a noticeable change in the performance of your mail.
- Block the Pop-up:- While accessing AOL mails, the pop-up may start to occur frequently. One way to get rid of them is to disable pop-up from the setting or, you can make a temporary pass by pressing down the ‘Shift key’ while clicking on the website’s link.
- Your mails are not showing the images: If you have this issue, you must not have Rich text or HTML enabled on your mail. You can enable it by going to the ‘AOL Sign In‘ page.
While sending an image as an attachment, if your recipient isn’t getting the mail with the idea, there would be a problem making an attachment. You can go to the sent email, download the image and compose another message by attaching the downloaded file. Before you press ‘Send,’ make sure that the file is uploaded.
Referral Link: AOL Login Issues