Bellsouth email not working on MacBook Pro? If yes, then no need to get disappointed. We will discuss the steps with the help of which you will be able to get back to the emailing experience.
Some users have reported the same problem with their Bellsouth email configured on MacBook Pro. The first thing to do is to check the device’s incoming and outgoing server settings.
Fixing the receiving issue in Bellsouth Email
If the BellSouth email is not working on the Mac Pro, there might be issues with the email address or the password. Go through the below-mentioned steps if the password entered is wrong.
- Install the Bellsouth email on MacBook and enter it into the ‘Preferences’ option.
- Over to the account tab and click ‘Bellsouth.’
- Select ‘Account info‘ and check if any typing error is reported.
- Open ‘Edit‘ and click on the ‘Drop-down‘ menu.
- An email address will display on the screen. Spell it correctly if there is any mistake.
- Go to ‘Preferences‘ and select ‘Internet preferences‘ from the main tab.
- If required, enter the email address and password.
How to fix the ‘Sending email’ problem on MacBook Pro?
If the settings configured for SMTP are not proper, you will find a problem sending mail from MacBook Pro. Go through the below-mentioned steps to change the settings –
- Open the ‘Mail menu‘ and select ‘Preferences‘ from the given options.
- Go to the ‘Accounts tab‘ and select ‘Bellsouth email.’
- Find server settings and click on them.
- Go to the ‘mail server.’
- To verify settings, click ‘SMTP‘ edit.
- Check the outgoing mail server list and check the ‘Bellsouth email’ log. Ensure that the settings are correctly configured and correct.
- Enter the settings in the proper order as given below. If you are asked to enter it
- IMAP server: imap.bellsouth.com.
- Username: You will get the username on the screen.
- Password: For logging in to the account.
- Port: Port number is 993. If you want to confirm, you can contact the email experts available 24×7.
- TLS/SSL: Tap on ‘Required‘.
- Server address for SMTP: smtp.bellsouth.com.
- SMTP username: This is your Bellsouth username.
- SMTP password: The Bellsouth email password.
- SMTP port: 586
- SMTP required: Yes.
After implementing the steps in the same order, you will be able to send and receive the Bellsouth email on ‘MacBook’ pro. You can contact Bellsouth experts if you need further support.
For Further Support, you can visit: Bellsouth Email Support
Also, Learn how Bellsouth email work with MS Outlook?