We all have almost configured one email on our smartphone be it Android or iPhone. AOL email is among the top emails that render services to the users in the US. People are no doubt using the email on their iPhone but some of them have reported a problem with the email. No need to get disappointed, if you are facing the same issue then read the steps discussed here in this post.
With the email app on the iPhone, you can easily send and revert to the emails received on the account. You can even share the images, word files, documents from the iPhone itself. If there is anything available on the iPhone to share with the friends, then you can upload it from the phone gallery directly.
Now, coming to the main concern if you find difficulty handling the emails on the AOL Com Login account, then continue with 5 troubleshooting steps which we are going to discuss with you here as under:
- Check network connection: If the network connectivity is limited or the data pack is exhausted on an iPhone, then you will find it difficult to fetch the emails on the device. Try connecting the phone to the Wi-Fi network and check if the problem is resolved or not. If the phone is still not connecting to the network, then contact the ISP and confirm the username and password for the network connection.
- Restart email app: If you find any problem in accessing the email from the app, then there are chances that large cache files in the background processes are available that need resetting. Force close the app by clicking on the app from the home screen of the device and swipe to left or right to close it. Launch the app again and check if the problem has been resolved or not.
- Restart iPhone: After restarting the app, if the problem is still not resolved then try restarting the phone. Just press the power button from the side panel and check if the power icon appears on the screen or not. As soon as it appears, swipe to the left to turn it off. Now, press the power button again until you find the Apple logo on the screen.
- Update OS: Sometimes some bugs and fixes reported in the current version of OS installed on the iPhone refrain the email app from opening properly. If any update is available for the iPhone OS, then update it immediately and try sending the email from the app now. The problem if still not solved, then go to the next troubleshooting step.
- Delete account: This is like last resort to the email problem. Remove the account from the email app and configure it again from scratch. We recommend you to create a new account online instead of adding the previous details again.